Effective Date: 3/29/2012
The Fountain Group understands that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. The nature of our business requires us to collect and maintain personal information, and we understand that we have a responsibility to protect it. This notice describes the types of personal information we collect, how we may use that information, and how we protect it. We also provide information on how you can update your information or contact us with questions about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect-
When you apply for a job at The Fountain Group, we ask for personal information such as:
• Your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact information;
• Demographic information such as your date of birth;
• Your country of residence;
• Information related to your current and past employment, such as the industries in which you have worked, and your current and past job titles;
• Your work experience and compensation;
• Your skills and abilities, including language proficiencies;
• Your education, including degrees held and institutions attended;
• Your preferences regarding the type of employment or job placement you are seeking;
• Current work authorization;
• Your anticipated availability to begin work; and
• The names and contact information for those you refer.
You also may elect to upload a resume or curriculum vitae, which will provide any personal information you have chosen to disclose to us by including it in the file you upload. If you decide to contact us directly or through an internet application, we will receive the contact information you provided so that we could respond, and any other personal information you chose to include in your message.
You may elect not to provide us with all of the information we request. However, if you do not provide the information we have requested, we will not be able to provide you with an account or be able to use our internet applications that facilitate job placement.
We may combine information we collect about you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information you may have provided to us by other means or information collected by our job placement consultants.
How We Use Your Information-
The Fountain Group uses your information to provide you with job placement services. We also may use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions, such as:
• To establish and maintain an employment or staffing/placement relationship with you;
• To fulfill your requests for information and to communicate with you, such as alerting you to available positions or services we offer;
• To provide you with services, such as job placement, training, career counseling, or career transition services;
• To arrange employment or contingent assignments for you;
• To assess whether you are qualified for a position or task;
• To consider and address feedback you may provide to us;
• For the performance of our placement, management, or other services agreements with our clients, including billing and enforcing payment arrangements;
• To help us administer or improve our business and our services, the applications and other processes we use to deliver those services, and the promotional materials we have developed to describe those services;
• To perform certain research and analyses;
• To protect the integrity of or to improve our websites, information systems, and security;
• To prevent physical harm or financial loss; and
• For certain administrative purposes, such as risk management, to fulfill legal obligations or address compliance needs, and to resolve or defend legal claims.
Information We Share-
We may share the personal information we collect about you with other parties. For example, we may share information about you with our clients in order to identify appropriate job opportunities for you. We also may share your information:
• With clients who may have job opportunities available or interest in placing our candidates;
• With service providers, who are only authorized to use information to perform services on our behalf or for limited administrative purposes, such as complying with legal requirements, or to perform pre- employment services, such as background screenings;
• When reasonably requested or required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
• When otherwise required by law or in response to legal process;
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss;
• When reasonably necessary to an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; and
• As needed to protect the vital interests of an individual.
If you are a resident of California, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your information with third parties for marketing purposes. Let us know your preference by contacting us as shown in the Contact Us section.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, acquisition, alteration, destruction or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, administrative, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect in-person and online.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information-
The Fountain Group endeavors to maintain accurate information and provides you with options to update your information. You may request that we update your information by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the Contact Us section of our website, in addition to the methods referenced within the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice-
This notice may be updated without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information collection, use and security practices. If the notice is updated, we will post a new effective date to let you know when the notice was most recently updated.
How to Contact Us-
You can contact us to ask a question, update your information, file a complaint or make a suggestion by contacting us at: CustomerService @TheFountainGroup.com, or by phone at: (813) 321-1653. You can also write to us at:
The Fountain Group
Attn.: Customer Service
4505 Woodland Corporate Blvd., Ste. 200
Tampa, Florida 33614