The Fountain Group is committed to the belief that we all share in the responsibility to conduct our businesses in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. We base this on the premise that a company is much more than the products it offers. The effect a company has on the environment, the people and the communities it serves reflects the company’s dedication to being not only a good business, but to being a good corporate citizen.
At The Fountain Group we believe one of the greatest rewards in providing contingent labor resources is the ability to make a real difference in the lives of others. Building on the commitment made to our clients, employees, and community, we provide outstanding service while conducting our business in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner.
Work is the cornerstone of all aspects in an individual’s life; The Fountain Group strives to assure its people have this opportunity to implement their talents and obtain a sense of societal inclusion and success within the workplace. This importance allows them to also flourish in other personal aspects of life.
The Fountain Group aims to inspire and facilitate our people to contribute positively to our society and create a sustainable business future. We recognize our responsibility for the social impact we have on communities, within the desire to “give back” – a particularly strong feature of our people, and a motto that we live by. We make this all possible following a three-tiered system:
- The Fountain Group operates by governing ourselves in a socially responsible and universally exemplary manner.
- We work collaboratively with our people to seek new innovations, practices and approaches to conducting business optimally within our industry.
- The Fountain Group prides itself on maintaining a strong ethical, efficient and productive vision for business, as well as sustaining a long-term, positive presence within the industry as a whole.
- Our leaders execute business with the intention of complete clarity and comprehensiveness, to assure our messages are purely defined and understood by all, and not convoluted in any way.
- We work consistently towards the goal of obtaining a wealth of knowledge to share with our people and those we interact with in business
- We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or any type of social standing at The Fountain Group
- We expect our people to express a common mutual respect and understanding for one another, despite any differences or complexities that may be arise
- We promote the unique perspectives and abilities of our employees, encouraging them to use their unique talents and dedication to place their best foot forward at all times
- We continue to communicate with our associates to ensure quality of conditions, overall job satisfaction and regularly offer redeployment opportunities
- We are compliant with all health and safety regulations that are applicable in the workplace
- We support our associates continued growth, including continued education and training as needed
- We strive to always do what is fair for all internal associates, consultants and clients
- We possess an unmatched nature of open communication for all of our employees, consultants and clients to access us whenever required or desired
- We aspire to minimize our impact on the environment by reducing our overall waste and energy consumption as greatly as possible, while still maintaining fully functioning and successful workplaces.
- The Fountain Group is working to reduce our “carbon footprint” by engaging in environmentally-friendly and energy efficient practices, such as shutting down all electronic devices in the offices at night and whenever they are not being used, and recycling used materials such as cartridge toners and paper.
- Our facilities’ materials and maintenance are additionally recognized as environmentally-friendly.